Friday, October 12, 2007

more pictures!

of course i couldn't concentrate until I posted all the pictures I wanted to! resizing really helped. : )




















I wanted to show more Japan pictures! Because it was so much fun and there are so many good pictures, so I have, hopefully in the proper order, though that may be unlikely. But as I have said it was of course raining when we got there and here I am with my friends, Jackie in black, Jess in green, Christina in blue, Brett my roommate in other black far left. Tonight I am all alone, as my 3 friends there are at their sea social, which gives me time to work out and to do this! Not write my philosophy paper or study for my global studies test though unfortunately.

The next is my favorite part of Japan, the corner vending machines, this is my very first use and me inserting a 10,000 yen bill.
This is what our typical room in Japan was, not too shabby and not too expensive! You can just see the table and chairs and stuff and there was a big window and desk and tv, and there I am in the corner !!
This is us following our parade to dinner… : )
and at dinner
here is my other favorite part of Japan, in Kyoto these steps across the river, made me happy because I really liked them, there I am top left with the white shorts.
Here I am being drank by an out of control drinking fountain
A good picture of the Golden Pavilion,
Hiroshima
Ridiculous portions
A bunch of my girl friends again in the ice bar, it’s pretty much the only time I’ve not been sweating to death and therefore perhaps the only time I’ve ever looked cute out in port… and in port maybe as well (it’s getting harder and harder to get dressed for real as I feel like I just lounge around my house all day)

No comments: