Saturday, December 1, 2007

Adios Spain!

So here are some more pictures! This first one is of me on the very last day of my voyage in Spain! I am with the whole world! Oh how wonderful.







And here are just a few other funny pictures I thought I would share with you, dear reader, as I have not slept due to school work and therefore not typed anything or been online much at all. Here we are picking oranges off trees in the street, very gross tasting, which is why no one else was picking them.
Here we are waiting on a bench for Luis, in front of a Christopher Columbus monument. Here I am dancing with all my bags in the middle of a museum.
Here I am with my boat and Spanish friends!



Here we are eating a plate of bait, which came out as a tappa. Mostly Luis ate them but I had one and there is a picture of me freaking out but I do not look good in it, even worse that this one if you can believe it! But it was funny and this picture here is pretty funny. Last here is a picture of my wall that I was talking about in the post Spain entry that I wrote.



Okay well I’m thinking I’m probably about out of minutes again, so I will be back December 8th! Miss miss miss you! Ambassadors ball tonight! Very exciting!! <3

No comments: