Tuesday, January 8, 2008

becoming concerned at the alarming rate my apartment appears to be consuming ice cream

well well well, I never wrote a Spain entry, or a culminating I love the world entry, which I did and do, but I am afraid I just ran out of time! So maybe I'll still get to it, especially now that there is so much procrastinating to be done with school started.

Today began just about the earliest way possible, me getting out of bed at 5:25 AM, AM! and journeying through the rain, rain! in January, how depressing, to a 6 AM Bikram Yoga class, which was really very hard, because it was so early. whew. and then my toenail fell off! disgusting. After I trudged home in the rain, still before anything had opened, slept 5 hours after my original wake up time, then came to work and here I sit.

The other day my roommate Sarah Frye, my friend from semester at sea Andy H, and I went to go visit my friend from high school Joke at her place of business, the Heartland Cafe in Rogers Park. It was really wonderful because it was like all the chapters of my life in one Sunday night dinner! And we took wonderful pictures to commemorate the situation. :)









Have an excelent day!

No comments: