Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just a few of my favorite things.

I am finding myself really… busy (?), unwilling to write my trip to Austria travel blog, it’s been so nice that being outside, and I’ve been reading some really good books, so reading, trumps sitting inside and recounting. For now, here are my favorite things! : )


Red bull – made in Austria, and prost to the bubonic plague statue downtown Vienna. Coolest, craziest statue I have ever seen.


Cheese and apple sandwich… yum. So good we traveled from store to store at the end of the day when certain locations were sold out.


The church I sat outside and read while Tara was in class, it was a really wonderful couple of hours.


Walking around. We walked everywhere, really great weather.



The Freud museum, in Freud’s old house. We had a lot of fun here.



Freud helps me overcome my complexes.


And of course of course, the people !

No comments: