Wednesday, November 21, 2007

: )

AND i am out of internet mins again! i don't know what i am going to do, i am stealing a friends right now, i might have to buy one more little package to post my post spain stuff...

I’m having such a hard time posting this because my second new flash drive broke! Aie hi aye, haha uh? But I am not buying a new one. So this has been difficult.

Right of the ship, Jackie got pooped on by a bird when we were eating our sandwiches! Here is a picture of me in Bosnia-Herzegovina – in a bus, but I did get out and run around for a few minutes, it was nice. Here is the view from our window in Split – God bless us everyone!


Here is a rather vulgar don’t go to the bathroom here sign. Here is the café we had breakfast in, where I ordered hot chocolate and got liquid chocolate but couldn’t even taste it because I’m sick! Ah! Here I am on our hike up to the top of split, here we are at the top, there was a 360 view, and a flag! What could be better. And hear I am at a modern art exhibition inside a really old castle, it was awesome.







Here we are in Zagreb! In front of the Opera house. Here we are ready to go out, don’t I look sparkly? I bought that in Hong Kong. Here is my big butt walking up a gazebo in a park that was pretty. Here I am posing with a graffiti rock star on a church; there was a lot of graffiti all over Croatia. And here is me hanging out with a manikin friend of ours we repeatedly walked by and were repeatedly scared by, so I made friends.




No comments: