Friday, November 2, 2007

Egypt

I am currently typing to you from egypt! But just to say hi I guess. Today I went SNORKLING! off the Sinai Peninsula reefs, it was.... AWESOME. it's why i signed up for the Sharm el Sheik trips, and yesterday we camel road to a Bedwin village and had tea and bread with them and went on a jeep safari and the day before that (halloween) I WENT INTO A PYRAMID! and obviously around it and saw the sphyinx and took cat pictures with DePaul's Andy H. (and also Andy and I were a pb & j sadwhich for Halloween so I'm making a good friend!) so my halloween was inside a tomb! it was awesome and at night in Cairo we went to a light show at the pyramids and it was really cool and i can't wait to tell you about it, though i supppose i just did, so i guess show you pictures, of which i got some good ones. Right now i'm trying to find a cheap way to off road with another girl to get to Luxor tomorrow before having to be back at the ship in Alexandria, will explain why and more later! Egypt is by far the coolest place yet. it is just... really cool. ! :)

p.s. the sea olympics were AWESOME. it was like the best day we've ever had on the ship - all day long I partisipated in the scavanger hunt - the stamina event, and we won! and the Yellow Sea won the whole thing! meaning I get to get off the ship first in Maimi... it was just such an amazing day, the first time ever SAS did the olympics in the Suez Canal, which was also awesome. there was everything from trivia events to poker, to syncronized swiming, and we had a really creative cheer and did a dance and.. it was awesome. ! : ) ok more to come, i'm also going to try and do some mass post cards here.... we'll see how to do that. : )

No comments: