Thursday, November 22, 2007

So I bought more minutes !

Bought more minutes to fix my mistakes here are my missing pictures. Not very exciting ones I’m afraid but without my flash drive, these are the 3 I had transferred to the public folder. Oh well.






I also have done it to wish my blog a Happy Thanksgiving! I am a happy person, very much thankful to be who I am and to be traveling the world. Imagine if I wasn’t? Good god what a brat I would be! Well I miss my family and friends a lot, I am very thankful for my friends. Coming into this semester I didn’t realize how hard it was to come across really great wonderful people, let alone have such good and honest people call me their friend. I guess I got lucky and didn’t know that I have been taking it for granted all these years. There are good and interesting people here and I like my friends on the ship, I am very thankful for them, they have made great traveling buddies and I know and look forward to that we will keep in touch, but they are not my perfect fit. I can be myself but not in the same way that I can with my friends and family from home. :) So I am thankful that you all will love me even if I come back a little different and maybe a little chubbier (haha). Also there are good and kind people and beautiful places all over the world, I can tell you with a first hand perspective and I am thankful for that. I wish I could be home with my family today, but I am more thankful that they made me go away because this has been awesome.

I am thankful for a million billion other things but I think that’s enough for now. Tonight I am getting dressed up, if I fit in any of my clothes, haha, though rumor has it there is a lifeboat drill, which is just kind of cruel, though I suppose we should be thankful for our safety here on the ol’ ship. I’m going to eat dinner with my 5 other friends, hopefully they have Turkey! And pie! Even though I don’t like pie. Just fits I suppose. I cleaned my whole room today! So… fyi. Last night we had to do an emergency stop off the east coast of Spain because an old husband of a professor fell down the stairs and was really injured, I watched from the deck as a little ship tried to tie up to our big ship and they loaded people on, it was really crazy to watch. It was scary but nice to know that they can do that if they need to.

Also I’m turning into my mom, I know this doesn’t fit with my thankful for good people soliloquy up there, but crazy people have just decided to become my friend these days. Like 4 of them in the past two days, hello, do you have any dvd’s I can borrow, because I have already watched all of the movies in the library and… etc. and then talking at me for 8 minutes. And that just keeps happening to me, a guy from my Egypt trip plopped down for lunch with me and my friends today.

Annnyywaayy tis the season! It definitely doesn’t seem like thanksgiving, partly maybe because I had two classes to go to! But maybe it’s better that way so I don’t miss it. Also I got to eat lunch outside today, so, that’s no macy’s day parade, but it’s pretty amazing. Alright have a good day, a good holiday! And I miss you and will be home soon for Christmas! Spain tomorrow! I’m sure it will be fantastic, though I don’t really have anything planned yet. We’re going to wing it. <3

No comments: