Tuesday, November 6, 2007

now i have zero internet left but i love these pictures and hope you do too

Egypt where I hardly turned my camera off

Here are 10 pictures of pyramid related things : ) the first is how you see them from… the direction you come from, the other way is desert, but in front of them there is quite a lot of green and city, so interesting the effects of the Nile! It all stems from that and the fact the Egyptians were so smart and utilized it.









Here’s me and my travel buddy Ebony, on a not camel. On our camel on approach to the pyramids, I thought the 3rd picture’s really funny and awesome, the next is me! sitting on the great pyramids, so amazing








Me jumping, me standing, me standing arms up… seriously what an amazing thing?! I’d make a day calendar of me in front of pyramids if I could. The jumping one is in front of the small pyramid, it has a granite base, cool. The others are the big one. I’m standing on a hill quite a ways still from the base of the pyramid. The last two pictures are of the sphinx, he was hard to get a good picture of, I guess I have to just keep it up in my head, the last picture you can just see all 3 pyramids but it’s hazy… or the sun is setting… or something? There were definitely some photography issues going on.
But very cool, especially at night at the light show.





Here’s me lost in the middle of the desert mountains on the Sinai Peninsula… okay I liked pictures that showed you how in the middle of no where I was… there are two more to come. Haha. here is me right next to a camel that kept kissing me, well I mean a not camel, we rode the not camels to a Bedouin (forgive me spelling errors in the Egypt entry written in Egypt) village and there’s a guy cooking some bread and we all sat under a tent on pillows and drank really great tea.

No comments: